Eligibility and General Information
Do I meet the criteria?
- Interested in an overseas experience?
- Interested in discussing agricultural techniques with others from throughout the world?
- Curious about what life is like in another country?
- Eager to include overseas training on your C.V.?
Education and Experience qualifications:
(one or more of the following is necessary depending on individual circumstances)
- A current student or recently qualified?
- Experienced or qualified in some facet of agriculture (i.e.animal husbandry, horticulture, crops, livestock, veterinary science)?
If you do not meet the study criteria of these specifications please contact us because we may still be able to help you.
When can I go overseas?
Many placements occur year round, so it depends on where you would like to go and what type of Agriculture you are interested in. Please contact us so that we can give you specific information.
How do I apply?
You can complete the online application via our website once you have read all of the program information and have all your supporting documents ready to submit with the application.
Who can I turn to for help while I am there?
We have many partners all over the world and they are there to help and support you if you need it. However they will not hold your hand while you are there. All applicants will be treated as adults and are expected to be able to solve minor problems themselves. Trainees also must abide by local, state and federal laws or they will be terminated from the program and must return home.
You will have the time of your life!
Ask someone who has done it!