Bibber International




WISA Chairman's Award Winner 2012

Working in Australia - Dairy Insurance Information

Do I need insurance?

Good quality insurance is a critical part of your visa application and evidence of complying insurance is a condition of your visa. It is also a Bibber program requirement that you be covered by Australian based insurance, so unfortunately you cannot purchase insurance in your home country. Immigration has specified some minimum requirements for insurance. You must be covered by health insurance for the whole time you are here so it is very important that you do not allow your insurance to expire while you are here in Australia. If this happens, your visa will be cancelled. Bibber has selected the best value policy available in Australia and this is what we offer to you at a discount. For more information about insurance, please visit the insurance section of our website.

You will have the time of your life!
Ask someone who has done it!



Work in a Dairy


Follow us on Twitter

Find us on Facebook


Bibber Proudly Supports
Wolrd Vision



Bibber International Pty Ltd      PO Box 146 Glenelg South Australia 5045