Bibber International




WISA Chairman's Award Winner 2012

Visa Placement Information

Where can I work?

You can work anywhere in Australia, depending on your job and its relevance to your qualifications.


Does my employer have to pay anything?

There are no fees to your employer for this visa. If they decide to sponsor you in the future, they may need to pay costs associated with the new visa, depending on the options available.


Will I be paid?

Yes you need to be in paid employment for us to approve your employer as a suitable host. You should be paid according to the relevant award. Employers are required to pay according to the Government requirements.


You WILL have the time of your life!
Join Bibbercrew on Facebook and chat with someone who has done it!


International Students


Follow us on Twitter

Find us on Facebook


Bibber Proudly Supports
Wolrd Vision



Bibber International Pty Ltd      1138a South Road Clovelly Park South Australia 5042  Tel: +61 8 8374 0077    Fax: +61 8 8374 3300